Join Jess on a 7-day yoga retreat to Goa, India! This will be a potent opportunity to escape the winter and rejuvenate your entire being by immersing yourself in the practices of yoga and meditation in an idyllic setting.
9.00 - 10.30 Strong Hatha Flow & Meditation
12.00 - 16.30 Free time
16.30 - 18.00 Yin/Restorative Yoga & Meditation
This yoga retreat will be hosted at the beautiful Holistic Rereat Center, located in a peaceful village in Goa.
Retreat participants will indulge in 2 daily yoga classes taught by Jess: a strong Hatha flow in the morning to energize and uplift and a soft evening yin/restorative to relax and unwind. Each class will be accompanied by an ending meditation or Yoga Nidra. The classes will be suitable for all levels.
The food is grown directly in the center’s own organic garden. The daily brunch buffet is deliciously crafted by the centre’s own Ayurvedic specialist. The vegetarian dinners are beautifully created. The center also has a communal kitchen, where you will be able to snack on as much dried fruit, nuts, coconut water, juice, tea and coffee as your heart desires.
The cener has it’s very own healing clinic which offers a wide variety of therapies and body work including Ayurvedic massage, Reiki, Acupuncture, Thai Massage, Vedic Astrology readings and so much more. Treatments are not included in the retreat price.
There are 5 room options to choose from:
Triple Room (3 person shared) 1000 USD/person
Deluxe King Room (available for a single or a couple) 1400 USD/single OR 2200 USD/couple (1100 USD/person if shared)
Deluxe Twin Room (2 person shared) 1100 USD/person
Deluxe Single Room (1 person room) 1300 USD/person
Master Villa (available for a single or a couple) 2000 USD/single OR 3000 USD/couple (1500 USD/person if shared)
Included in the package:
- 7 night stay at the Holistic Retreat Center
- 2 daily yoga classes with Jess
- Guided meditation practices
- 7 brunches, 6 dinners and 24/7 access to the center's communal kitchen with free coconut water, tea, coffee, dried fruit and nuts
- Lots of free time to relax by the pool, in the town or on the beach
Not included in the package:
- Transportation to Goa
- Airport transfer (we can help with arranging)
- India tourist visa to be obtained before your trip.
- 1 evening dinner, where we will go into town to enjoy some local cuisine
- Spa treatments and therapies